CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 14, 2006

art

My Dad is a Marine (once a Marine, always a Marine). So when my kids asked him to draw a picture for them to copy, he was happy to do so.



Ethan's drawing before Dad got involved. Fishing in a serene lake....la, la, la, la, la....












My Dad's picture that he drew for the boys to copy. Notice all the tanks, artillery, gunfire and airplanes dropping bombs.....







Ethan's attempt at warfare. At least everyone is smiling.

3 comments:

Timberlace Designs said...

That is absolutely hysterical! I laughed out loud and then came back and read it again!
You are too much, girl...
:)

Timberlace Designs said...

I showed the kids and Timmy just laughed and laughed and laughed! He couldn't stop!
I love the guys in the boat. I can just see them all singing, "Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!!" (remember Ren & Stimpy? cartoon from the early 90's...)

Tiffany said...

I am tempted to post the pictures that they all drew in church on Sunday....however, the controversy would overwhelm my in-box :)