CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 13, 2006

Another Celebrity Sighting

Okay.

We really are not celebrity freaks. Perhaps if Brad Pitt came walking down the street I might let out a faint squeal before passing out...but any "normal" celebrity....I can handle.

Apparently, not Josiah.

He saw Julianne Moore today while out working.
And about freaked out. Picture him staring at her....pointing. For a full 60 seconds.

Yeah.

Thankfully, I was not there. That kind of mortification I can heap on myself...I do not need him to do so.

So poor Josiah. Well, not really. He is stoked. (maybe out of shear jealousy....he did not see Alias -Jennifer Garner- last summer like I did.) All he could say to me was, "Actress. Red hair. Plays in dramatic movies" and left me to find out her "real" name. Google "actress from dramatic movies with red hair" and see what happends. (ha)

So he saw Julianne Moore. It only took 5 hours to find her name and the movies she was in that we had seen. Then he was positive it was her.

Gosh....he could have made this SO much easier if he had said, "Actress. Dramatic movies. Red hair. Has homebirths." DUH.

0 comments: