CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The weekend....

For the holiday weekend we loaded up the kiddies and went to Winter Park for 3 days...it was lovely!


I had all sorts of family fly in from Ohio, Florida and Texas and we all hung out in the mountains. 

On Sunday we met up with Jon and Noelle (who had been camping) and we spent the day in the Rocky Mountain National Forrest. It was fab! We only had 3 of our kids (the older 2 went home with my parents) so it was SO easy!!!

(This blog is completely out of order. It is backwards from how it should be...I usually try very hard to chronologically place the pictures, but I have no time for such frivolity today.)

SORRY.























































On a little hike....





...to get to some old snow! Obviously these folks are from Georgia...they PLAYED in it!  :)





At about 12,000 feet...it was pretty cool up there and the kids were mad at me for taking their picture.





Maggie was sweet enough to share her jacket with her future hubby...er, I mean Presley!







Best buds





















Tarin and Bren.






My scrumptious baby!







Ummm....can I get one of these for my house? The kids LOVED washing the clothes!















Poor Findlay!!! He was so tired!





 



































Ever wonder what Grand Lake looks like going 60 MPH?
Here ya go.









Maggie....10 feet tall and bulletproof.








Picnic at the park in Grand Lake...about to start off through the Rocky Mountain National Forrest.

But first we had to pay $4.39 per gallon for gas.

YEAH.




A moose!






Mama and baby elk...frolicking...












...with daddy close by.








All these pictures below are from the days spent with all my Aunts, Uncles cousins and their kids. We all enjoyed seeing everyone and the kids had a BLAST!


Cannot get enough of chess!












All the cousins (except Hannah)...oh, wait! One is missing! Where is Maiza????





Silly pictures to pass the time....still trying to find Maiza....(she was downstairs playing pool and did not want to come up...who can blame her?)






AH....Here is everyone!!!!!

My 5 boys, my cousins Melissa's kids (Deacon, Madie and Sophia) and my cousin Noy's kids (Maiza, Bella and Julian).







Bella and Sophia







Cutest kid E-V-E-R.






Showing off his two teeth!

Let me take a moment to say that my baby is 6 months old already!!!

AAAHHH!!!

He scoots all around, rolls everywhere, sits up on his own and has two teeth. It is terrible.






Relaxing in the hot tub...







...eating Skittles. Some MAY or may NOT have ended up at the bottom of the hot tub.


















Everyone -except Dawn and Julian- waiting for fireworks. Yes, we are all wearing coats. it is the Colorado mountains!!! 

Melissa, Jim and their 3 kids...
Noy and 2 of his girls...
Mark and his wife Dana...
Josiah and I with the 5 boys.






Madie and Bella










Presley, Bella and Madie are all only a few weeks apart in age. Sweet cousins!






Mark and his bride, Dana





Madie hangin with Laz






MORE CHESS.





We banished the kids to the deck for meals  :)








G-G Mom and Laz




Josiah, Kell and Presley on the ski lift going up to ride the Alpine Slide.








Handsome Man.







Prior to Winter Park we ran by the Garden of the Gods for a while with Noelle, her kids and her mom-in-law...

Notice the Stealth Bomber??? I found it to be quite awesome...never seen one flying before.





6 kids in a stone slivvvver.....
6 kids in a stoooone sliver...


(if y'all do not get it...it is the tune from SNL, "Fat guy in a little coat....")


CLASSIC.









This was taken moments before Maggie decided to turn around and climb OVER THE RAIL. Noelle caught her just in time...seriously. it was scary.




I love this one of Bren!















My feeble attempt at bouldering. But you can still see my sweet bruise from mountain biking  :)

1 comments:

The Steele Quiver said...

What beautiful pictures...someones got photography skills! :) And I can't believe Laz is 6 MOS already!!! Wow!