CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Laughter

While at a friends home last weekend we were introduced to a comedian named Tim Hawkins.

This guy is HYSTERICAL.
He sings some really funny songs as well ripped straight from today top 20 (like that?!) So go to his site and watch the Homeschool song and the Cletus Take the Wheel song (yes, sung to the Carried Underwood song). You can also get on Youtube and see a bunch more of his stuff.
One of my favs:
Sung to the Steven Curtis Chapman song from years ago.
And don't miss Kid's Rock.

Just funny, clean stuff. My kids enjoyed it...especially the Cletus song. Yes, considered sacrilege to some to make fun of Carrie Underwood...but considered comedy by others (me).

Well, I am off to bleach some more stuff.....if I die of cancer you know who to blame.
 THE MICE.


1 comments:

Audrey B said...

I LOVE the homeschool one. I will have to watch the others too.