CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I'm Outta Commission...

....I have no internet. Well, basically none to speak of.


I am not living in my house anymore.

I cannot handle it.

"It"....being the mice that are now running amuck in our household.

So all the kids and I (and Josiah when he is off work) are staying at his mother's house down the road. She is not living there at the moment and has graciously offered to let us stay there until the "problem" is Taken. Care. Of.  (that is code for KILLED)

I seriously have no idea where this "issue" came from. I cannot live with rodents. Sorry!

So now I am in a two bedroom condo...within walking distance to the library and our favorite park...and is completely mice-free.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurry back...you are missed! Get those pesky rodents out...

Audrey B said...

I hate that! We had some but they just got into our crawl space. If you have something like grass seed in your garage, that can attract them. I hope "it" is taken care of soon.

Tiffany said...

our goal is to be back in the house this weekend sometime. everything has been/is being bleached/cleaned/scrubbed/thrown away thursday and friday....oh...and i am planning to have a garage sale this weekend as well.

am insane or what??????


this has been SO STRESSFUL.
thankfully my birthday is next weekend and i am having a hot stone massage :) oh...i am counting down the minutes!