CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 24, 2006

pictures

I have been getting some negative chatter about the current lack of pictures on this blog of my offspring. Sorry!!!!! Usually I am a picture freak, but it seems that the past few months have gotten away from me and I have taken far less pictures than normal. Below are a few random shots from yesterday and today....and Josiah and I at the Shakespeare Festival in Boulder!!! It was awesome. I am much more cultured than I thought I was.






The outdoor Shakespeare Festival....called Shakespeare Under the Stars. It was fantastic! Very romantic and very entertaining. We saw, "The Tempest"...which can be pretty heavy, but it was done very well with quite a bit of humor. We cannot wait to go again next summer.











Yesterday the kids and I went swimming with Dawn, Maiza and Bella. Here the kids are going from the outdoor pool to the indoor pool and waterslides....and being silly.






My angelic little Presley. Actually, he is not being quite as angelic lately.........he can be an ornery little cuss sometimes.







Maiza and Tarin :)










Ethan, Kellen and Tarin today playing "Uncle Barnabey" in our living room. (no idea what Uncle Barnabey is...they make up all sorts of games).

0 comments: