CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 27, 2006

My Tarin

Josiah on the phone with me while I was in Ohio:


Tiff: "Hey Babe, what's going on?"


Josiah: "Not much. Just working. The kids are playing outside."


Tiff: "Oh what fun." (sarcasm) "So we are planning to...."


Josiah: "Oh my word!" (actually, I say oh my word, but he said something to that effect to convey amazement) "Tarin is riding a bike!"



Tiff: "What? He can't ride a bike, honey. It must be Kell."



Josiah: "Tiff, I am standing here looking out the window and Tarin is riding up and down the street on a neighbors bike with no training wheels!"



Tiff: "Is he wearing a helmet?!!!!"




Josiah: "Tiff, I had no idea he could ride a bike! He taught himself! Wow!"





Tiff: "Go put a helmet on him!!!"




Josiah: "Wow, that is amazing."




Tiff: "HELMET!!!!!"



So we now apparently have another kid riding with no training wheels. It took us (and my dad) MONTHS to teach Ethan to ride a bike (several years ago) and we have been trying to teach Kell since Christmas (he just -a week ago- got enough nerve to do it) and here is my Tarin-Bo-Barin, teaching himself with little effort. Can you say "gonna support us in our old age by playing a professional sport?!" Yeah Baby.

0 comments: