CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Birthday

In honor and in joyful celebration of the month of my birth, I will be receiving gifts from August 1st through the 31st.

Just FYI to aid you in your gift giving...I like very shiny things...such as jewelry and cars (Cadillac Escalade or GMC Yukon), vacations in the Caribbean, loooong massages at a Spa, and anything purchased from J Crew, the Gap, Banana Republic, REI (for the outdoors woman in me), or Nordstrom's.
The gift amount will solely depend on you, however, anything less than $50 should be considered "sweet" and should be accompanied by a larger more expensive gift.

Please keep in mind that August is also our 10th anniversary month, and in observance, we will also be receiving gifts throughout the month. Feel free to combine the birthday and anniversary gifts into one package (for cheaper shipping), HOWEVER, please note what gift is for Tiffany and what gift is for Tiffany AND Josiah.

I (we) thank you in advance for your generosity.

4 comments:

Audrey B said...

You're a nut!! Happy birthday and happy anniversary!!

aglen said...

That is odd..my birthday is August 22nd and our 7th anniversary is on the 8th! We're twins...if I had money we could trade presents!

Congrats on both.

Luci1 said...

Dear Southern Mama,
Yes, but don't we all know that.
Luci
PS Hi Tiff...you are a NUT!!
Glad to find your blog. Just started mine yesterday!

Tiffany said...

Am I sensing some hostility about me having a birthday? Maybe you are all just jealous that it is not YOUR birthday :)

Ashlee......the month of August just ROCKS! Are you the same age as me (young and under 30)?