CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 24, 2005

The Weekend Adventures

Breckenridge

Daddy and Pres reading the Encyclopedias....what fun!
Admiring the view in Breck

My Kello-Mellow :)


My little Pres :)

Ethan Bo-Ethan :)


the Three Musketeers :)


Partners in Crime :)


This weekend we all went up to Breckenridge! Josiah and I took a tour for a time-share, and in return, got a $100 gift certificate to the Spa on site!!!! Oh Yeah!!! So while Josiah and the kiddies ran around town (and did a little off-road 4-wheeling) I was getting pampered. It was very nice :)

It was also time for the boys monthly bath (ha ha, just kidding!) and a perfect "photo opp."

I was cooking dinner this evening and Tarin and Pres decided to get a few rolls of toilet paper and paper our living room. So here is Pres wrapped up in Charmin. He had a blast :)

0 comments: