CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Hot Chocolate

Tonight is the first really cold weather we have gotten so far. The day was miserable...cold and rainy, but tonight SNOW is in the forecast!! So we got some hot chocolate and curled up by the fire. It felt like Christmas Eve!! I can't wait!! And hopefully we will get a little snow tonight....the kids would hardly go to bed they are so excited.
OH! Did I mention that yesterday it was (a record high) 86 degrees? And by later this week it will be back in the 70's???? I LOVE this place!!! Never a dull moment....

1 comments:

Annieee said...

Ohhhhh....how FUN! I can't believe the boys have changed so much (and I can't believe I haven't seen them in THREE months!) I'm glad you enjoy being there, but, oh how I would love to have them in my home here!!! I miss you all! ~love, Grammy