CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 10, 2005

Snow, take #2



Well, we have spent alllll morning playing in the snow. The kids have LOVED every second of it!!! No complaining at all, believe it or not. It is not very cold outside, so staying out for a long time is not a big deal. Heck, it really isn't unpleasant at all. The only thing that deters me is my little Sketchers shoes are NOT made to handle knee deep snow...and rapidly fill with slush...thus causing a numbing effect on the toes and ankles. (Note to self: SNOWBOOTS are kinda an asset in Colorado....and I do accept donations *Land's End 400 Gram Zip Front Boot in brown, size 7.5*)
SO, enjoy the pictures!!! :)

3 comments:

aglen said...

SOOOOOOOOO Jealous. Hey, when we were in Co. this last December I found a decent snow suit for Tyne at the ol Good Will...check it out!

Tiffany said...

Thanks! Good idea!! :)

Anonymous said...

I have some Lands End snow boots that I can send you. I obviusly use them all the time here. Ha Ha!! They are from when I lived in Boston. I'll see what size they are when I unpack.