CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 10, 2008

-the Hoffman's -the Zoo and -the Boyz

The past week has been SO much fun!!!

The highlight was having the Hoffman family stay with us for a few days. Their kids are SO good and all the kiddies got along great. Pictures below...but first, I took the boyz to the Zoo on 'free day'...along with the rest of the state.




The giraffes are now my FAVORITE zoo animal. They are just SO beautiful!





And the little baby giraffe nursing was so cute!





Oh! More nursing animals! Made me want to whip out my baby and nurse him as well  :)

-I actually did right by the lions!







The elephant doing tricks.






This guy was scary. Seriously! He would kick his...poo...all over the place. We steered clear of him after he peed...on the wall...like a fire hydrant. No kidding! It was weird, gross and funny all at the same time.

Can you tell I am the mom of 5 sons?




The brood.





Yet more fun was awaiting us. The bear in the background IS doing his business. And is stunk SO BAD that we had to walk away.






Watching the lions and wishing they would get up and roar.












When the Hoffman's were here we took the kids to the bass Pro Shop that is as big as a mall. We all had fun!



Luvbirds






This will be the motif for my next child.
*cough*







Oh, if only we had a boat!






Tarin and Bretton





Lookin at all the big fish!







Ethan+Sushi=inseparable 






Bree LOVED Laz!!!








Wasn't it nice of Kellen to write his name on their car?
I was mortified.






Oh. A bear.




AAAHHH!!!!!!!!!! A BEEEEAAARRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Lazzy-Wazzy







6 of the 8 Hoffman/Flamm kids






Tarin and Breelyn








My Presley









Beautiful, sweet Asher!

0 comments: