CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Josiah's 10K and Presley being cute :)

I gave Pres and apple and left the room...and when I came back, he was eating it on a fork. I thought it was cute :)











Josiah had another race today! This one was a trail run and a 10K. He did very well....1st in his age group!!!!!



Here he is at the starting line...he is on the far right...getting ready and setting his watch.




Here he is just about to cross the finish line!!! Yeah!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...today is Emily's 3rd birthday....she and Presley would be such a CUTE match :) I'd love to see them together!

The eyes are what get me...that boy has got some gorgeous, huge eyes...what a DOLL!

Tiffany said...

hummmmm....i feel an arrangement coming on :)