CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Tarin

Seems like my little Tarin that I love is in the blog a lot. He just has such a sweet way about him, and he does the darndest things!!!

Today I was talking with Tarin about walking with the Lord. I went through this whole thing about true happiness (joy) and how to get that vs. temporary happiness that comes and goes. I explained that when we walk with the Lord and bring glory to Him we are truly happy because we are doing what God created us to do. This all took a good 5-7 minutes to explain....and after alllll that, he looks at me with those LARGE blue eyes and says,"But Mom, I cannot SEE where God is going! I try to walk with Him, but He is invisible!!!!!!"


Oh, my little Tarin. So honest. I love you! :)

2 comments:

Annieee said...

I think God uses children to make us stop and think about the words we use in trying to "explain" Him! The kids just speak them back to us ---like Tarin did--- and then we realize that we have not defined anything at all! They are soooo concrete....and we so often live in the abstract!

Anonymous said...

hahahhahahahhahahahhahahahah!!!!