CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Saturday

Today was a nice and lazy day.....Josiah took the boys climbing (a Saturday morning tradition now) and the rest of the day was spent hanging out.






We played Charades tonight before putting the kids to bed. When it was my turn, I played "the Midwife". (I know, your shocked) I came into the room with an armload full of stuff, put it down, rubbed a laboring mom's back and then held my hands out to catch the baby. Presley's turn was next...and being only 2, he imitates what we have done. So this picture is Presley being the Midwife....holding out his little hands to catch a baby. Could a mother be more proud?!?! :) :)
This was a much better thing to share than him imitating me being on American Idol....yikes.






Josiah and Pres doing the Indian Wrestling game.




My little Tarin climbing the wall!!! This was a far as he got. At this point he said, very calmly, "Dad. I am very scared".
My boys got a kick out of the guy who was helping them....they could not get over how long his hair was...."just like mommy's!!!"



My Kell doing a great job :)





That is Ethan waaaaay up there.





The boys "helping" Daddy play his guitar.





Pres loves sitting with Josiah as he plays....how sweet!

2 comments:

Annieee said...

Such precious ones! I miss you all!
~Grammyyyyyyyyy

Unknown said...

How cute is that? SO sweet!