CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Oops!!!!!

So....I heard that Regis and Kelly were having a "Beautiful Baby" contest....and the winner get's $3000 and a trip to New York (yeah baby!!!).
Naturally, since I do have the cutest baby in the USA, I decided to enter my dear Presley in the contest.

I went to their website and filled out the forms and tried to submit a picture. However, the file size was to big for the entry, so it did not go through.
I spend a while trying to figure out how to reduce the file size without affecting the picture quality. I chose to experiment with a picture I was NOT going to submit...just in case I messed it up. I thought I could figure it out with a sample picture and then send the actual photo I wanted entered in the contest.
After a lot of experimental resizing, I found out how to reduce the file size without messing up the picture.
I then proceeded to fill out the form again and submit the entry photo. However, in my earlier experimenting, I had send an entry (on accident) as well....and, of course, they only allow ONE entry per kid.
Quite upset, I decided to look and see just what picture I sent them....remember, it was the experiment picture, not the "real" one.
Needless to say.....I doubt we will be winning this years beautiful baby contest.

See below.....















8 comments:

Dawn said...

that is HILARIOUS! I could have resized it easily for you. Maybe I should submit! Because I too have the cutest baby in the USA!

Tiffany said...

actually you could have submitted BOTH your babies....the age limit is 4 years old!! and your girls are SO beautiful, Pres would have his work cut out for him!!

check out their site, but i think the contest is over.
maybe next year.....

Anonymous said...

Tiffany,

This is Kim from Nathan's blog. I go to church with your mom and dad and Nathan and Court.

Your mom and I were talking yesterday about Presley's beautiful curls. He's a cutie.

When you get a moment, please email me. I have a quick question for you. hi_its_me_kim@alltel.net

Blessings on your day,
Kim

aglen said...

I love it! I wish the competition wasn't over!So fun!

Tiffany said...

Yeah, well, it seems that the finalists are all older "babies"....I thought they would kinda have it divided into age groups. Oh well.....maybe next year I will have a newborn to enter :D

aglen said...

K, he would've SO gotten on there if you sent the right pic! I went to look at the other kiddies, and though they are cute...Presley would've been near the top!

The Griggs Gallery said...

hahahahahahahahahahahah we really have to have a sense of humor to make it through don't we?

Alicia said...

I can NOT stop laughing ... this totally sounds like something I woudl have done. I love it!