CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Growing Up.....

Growing up....No, not me :) My little baby Presley. Today has been a big day for him. This afternoon I finally cut his hair. (sniff sniff) It is NOT short...just....shortER. :) The curls are still there, but at least now no one will call him a her. This evening, Josiah took down his crib. (sniff sniffsniff sniff sniffsniff) Pres has been my oldest kid in one....he just seems so little still!!! But he was very excited to sleep next to Ethan. I just put his crib mattress on the floor next to Ethan's bed till Pres gets used to being in a "big boy bed". (uummm....and until I buy him his own bed!! Ha!!) Notice he put all his toys right next to him...he is a creature of habit so he had to have everything like it always is. So far he has only come out of his room twice....and both times he saw me and RAN back in his room, slammed the door and jumped in his bed. Ha!!!! Ethan is a sweetie....singing to Pres alllll he wants. He is in heaven :)



1 comments:

The Griggs Gallery said...

How cute!