CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Welcome to Our Flammily!!!


Well, here goes nothing!!

Hello friends and family :)
Welcome to the Flamm family's blog. Here you will find LOTS of pictures, references to Colorado as "paradise" and endless rantings from the blog's mom, Tiffany.

Our first challenge is to see if this even works. As many of you know, I am computer illiterate. I can email and find *to my detriment* lots of shopping site's (Pottery Barn, GAP, Pier One...etc) but keeping up an actual site is another story. I hope it will not get to outdated. (For those of you who have seen my professional site, LaborDance, it was NOT I who created it. Like I said...PROFESSIONAL.)

Reasons I created our own blog:

a.) I can talk all I want :)
b.) It will cut down on the endless hours I spend emailing pictures of the kids and the scenery here
c.) For fun!!!

So here goes. Let me know what you think (only if you are happy with it and want to say that everything looks flammtastic) and I hope to hear from you soon!!!

Love,
Tiff :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Tiff. I've thought about doing one of these but haven't found the time. Imagine that! We're so glad your flammily is here in "paradise" with us!

The Sparks Fam.