CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Summer

I really do have a plausable excuse for taking so long to update. REALLY!

We moved in late May to a wonderful home on almost 3 acres...and that home also has a hot tub and in-ground swimming pool! So not only did I have to move but every spare moment has been spent swimming all the days long :)

So you see....I could NOT update before now!

Oh-and I still have not found the battery charger for my camera battery so the pictures you are about to see were taken from my iPhone.






Our first day in the pool...early June.





Tarin just lost his front teeth!!!! He is simply adorable!






My Laz







Best Friends!
Celebrating Tarin's 8th birthday.






Laz and Granddad









Tarin on his 8th birthday!








Laz at the playground









Ethan with one of the MANY snakes that live in our yard. YIKES!









The deer that lives in our yard...which I like far better than the snakes.

5 comments:

Annie said...

I am so glad to see you all doing well and having a blast. I know it is strange, but I have become such a fan of you and your family, I look forward to your updates...believe it or not, you and your blog have helped me through some pretty tough times!

Tiffany said...

Annie,
I give all glory to Jesus and His mercy and faithfulness in our lives :)

And good news! I found my camera battery!!! So get ready for MANY more pictures!!!

Annie said...

Amen! I know you do that is one of the things I look forward to on your blog...

Gretchen, Justin, Elizabeth and Blake said...

Love the new house pics! How'd you find such a great new place?! Wow! We'll be right over, ha! :-)

Oh, I also meant to tell you that one of the girls in my Bible study is using your GA midwife! I'd love for my friend to email you...what's the best way for her to get in touch?

Tiffany said...

gretchen,

y'all are welcome anytime! :)

i would LOVE to chat with your friend! my email:

birthgirl@earthlink.net