CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ethan is 12 years old. AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My baby is 12.
I cannot believe it!
After 44 hours of labor, my sweetest was born at home in the water. (After the idiot doc told me I was to small to squeeze out a kid. Thank the Lord for wonderful midwives!!!!!

AND NOW HE IS 12!!!!!!!!!
Isn't he handsome? And he is just as sweet on the inside as he looks on the outside. He is such a pleasure to have around the house...such a great big brother and loving son.
Now, let's hope I can still say that on his next birthday!
AH! :)





5 comments:

Christine said...

Aww! Happy Birthday Ethan! What a sweetie!

DAVIDE~TALISHA~ETHAN~CAMERON PALMER said...

Happy b-day! Can't believe you have a twelve year old!! You must have had him very young!!

Unknown said...

awww....it's bitter sweet isn't it?! Mine is only 2 months old and it's going way too fast!

btw...I had an idiot doc tell me I was too small "down there" too....and guess what....I delivered an 8 lb 6 oz little boy at home in the water! :-)

Happy B'day Ethan!

The Parker's said...

Congrats on being a mom for 12 years! My sister-in-law just had their first baby. She told me that she saw your blog from the link on mine and she read all of your birth stories! Here's hers if you want to read it!http://davidandcarolineparker.blogspot.com/

Take care!
Deborah Kemp Parker

Gretchen, Justin, Elizabeth and Blake said...

Happy birthday to your eldest! Wow, he really reminds me so much of Josiah at that age! Aww!!