CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 01, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Thanksgiving this year was SO great. We were actually supposed to have quite a houseful of guests including my grandparents from Texas and a bunch of friends from church. However, my kids got sick (nasty cold) and so we ended up with just my grandparents...which was especially  wonderful. It was nice to be able to spend time with them all weekend and enjoy their company. The Boyz adore them and count the minutes till we see them next!





GGMom and Laz





Many hours of cooking later. And the horizontal stripes are doing me NO favors.







Loading the table up!






Diggin In















GGMom and GGDad






The Boyz with GGMom and GGDad









GGDad being thanked for giving them each a $5 bill























GGMom and her babies




















Mama and Laz getting ready to go out into the snow!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

It looks like a happy Thanksgiving bunch there!

DAVIDE~TALISHA~ETHAN~CAMERON PALMER said...

Hi Tiffany! This is Talisha, the girl you helped with nursing. I really enjoy your blog. I look at it often. You have beautiful (I guess I should say handsome:) boys. Nice to put the faces to your family.

Tiffany said...

thanks Lynn...it was a great day!

TALISHA....hellllooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! i tried calling you a few times to check on ethan...glad you found my blog! how do you know aimee crank? she is DA BOMB :)
i saw your blog as well and your beautiful son :) hope y'all are doing well! maybe we can hang out in march when i am there for courtney's birth!

DAVIDE~TALISHA~ETHAN~CAMERON PALMER said...

Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I didn't call right away or store your number, but I would think to call when it wasn't convenient! Of course!! So maybe I'll try and get it from Courtney. I would looovve to meet you when you come! I went to church with Aimee's mom and she introduced us and I've been friends (if she'll claim me:) ever since. She is great. She has been a great help to me with my first child!