CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

ONE YEAR AGO........

I am in such a reflective mood today! This time last year I was VERY pregnant and awaiting the birth of our precious Laz. Noelle was here waiting as well (she had to leave before he was born, though. sniff sniff) and we were having a great time. Her visit was the only thing that kept me SANE those last few days. Seriously, I was in SO much pain (pelvis and back) AND our house was up for sale, we sold it and had to be packing to move...all the while preparing to birth any day. I am forever indebted to my Noelle for her visit!!!

Little did I know what a wonderful blessing this baby would be to our family. Laz has been such a JOY to us all...how did we ever live without him?!  :) SO GLAD we did not 'stop' at 4!



3 days before the birth.











5 Days before the birth






Noelle and I being a little whack-o. I know you are shocked  :)






At a Christmas party. I was SO miserable. Little did I know I still had 10 days to go.




Lazarus Jude was born at 5:56 a.m. Christmas morning. I will be posting a little 'happy birthday' post probably Christmas day (or the next, depending on how busy we are!)

Talk about freak out.....this time next year he will be TWO!!!! 

Oh my word. And Ethan will be 12 1/2.

AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comments:

DAVIDE~TALISHA~ETHAN~CAMERON PALMER said...

Oh, Tiffany I am eaten up with envy. You were beautiful pregnant. I wouldn't show my pregnancy pictures on my blog NEVER! I was a swollen blimp. Anyway, we had our little guys very close together. You do not look old enough to have a 12 year old!! Merry Christmas.
Talisha