CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Quick Update and Birth Story

A neat birth story from a fellow doula here in Paradise!



http://health.msn.com/pregnancy/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100194329


I know it has been a while since I posted...but I am still needing the wire to transfer my camera pictures to the computer so I can post them.
Update:
Laz is 8 weeks old!!! He is the BESTEST baby ever...never fussy. He is smiling and laughing all the time and we all love him to death!
We are moving Saturday...so I am extrememly overwhelmed at the moment! We are moving just down the road to another (cheaper) house. I am sad to leave this house becasue I love it...however, it is for the best in the long run.
My little niece Hannah (link to their blog on the right) is turning 1 already! It seems like yesterday I was in Georgia to be a part of her wonderful birth. My sister-in-law and brother were SO fantastic during the labor of 3 days...wow! And the midwife, Claudia (my midwife with the first 4 boys) was also amazing. *sigh* Such good times! :)

1 comments:

Audrey B said...

I hope the move goes well!