CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

FOUND!!!!!!!!

I found it......the camera cord!!!!!!! This is big news around here! But first, a report I also found......



A wonderful little video report from CNN about c-sections on the rise and how to avoid one...I am impressed!!!






http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/health/2008/02/18/cohen.csections.cnn






I FOUND THE CORD TO THE CAMERA!!!!!!! (have I mentioned that and how excited I am?!)

I can finally post some pictures of my beautiful baby Laz...when I get home from the field trip I am taking the boys on. ("Music Man" at the Christian Youth Theater!!!)

But for now....a little look at two of my boys last night....



1 comments:

amy v said...

Your boys are just TOO handsome for words...at least one of my daughters needs to marry a Flamm boy :) Terrific pic!!