CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

12 weeks, and all is....well.....




I know it has been a while since I have posted. I really wanted to post all kinds of pictures and stories...fun things have been happening around here. The boys went camping at the Sand Dunes with Josiah...there have been several races...etc. But honestly, I have been SO SO SO sick that I have not had the energy to post. I have been really pregnant sick along with some terrible migraines...yeah, fun. Hopefully those are history now! My midwife gave me some flax oil and I have not had any more since then. I am a full 12 weeks along now....about to begin my 2nd trimester! AH! I just cannot wait to hold this baby...kiss his little head and fat cheeks...nurse him to sleep...awaken with him tucked in next to me.....aaahhh....heaven :)


Josiah also got hurt pretty bad....he has been training for the first triathlon for months now, and one week before that race he had a bad bike wreck. He got taken to the ER and ends up he tore the muscle is his rotator cuff (shoulder). Thank the Lord he was wearing a helmet or his head would have been cracked as well. He is feeling better now....we are trying alternative options before we g to a surgeon...I know you are shocked :)

Josiah's first home is almost done as well....finally! After 8 + week of delay this winter from weather, and permit issues, things are looking close to being finished. I LOVE the house and wish we could afford to live in it :)


Friday is Tarin's 6th birthday!!!!!!! He wanted to go camping for his birthday gift so Josiah and the 3 oldest boys are going Friday-Sunday to Glenwood Springs to camp next to the Colorado River. They are going with the boys best friends and their dad, so I know everyone will have a blast. I would say I am glad for the rest, but after being in bed sick for basically the last 10 weeks I am hoping to get up and do stuff!!!!!!

Well, I will post more pictures soon....when I feel like it :)

9 comments:

Aimee said...

Tiffany-
Glad you are feeling a little better. I just found out I am pregnant too, and just got on milk thistle extract for the severe nausea and vomiting that usually accompanies my pregnancies as well. It has worked wonders!!!

Anonymous said...

everyone's pregnant :)...mixed feelings here :(...my little guy is 10 months now and I'm starting to feel that "itch". Anyway, WELCOME to the LAND OF THE LIVING!! I'm so glad you're feeling better, Tiff. So, how do you take the flax oil? Just straight up or in a salad dressing? I have some in the fridge I wanted to start taking (it's cinnamon flavored), but I haven't been brave enough.

Tiffany said...

I am glad you both spell yur name differently so you know who I am speaking to! :)

Aimee......I am SO SO SO excited for you!!!! When are you due? And PLEASE tell ne...will you be driving to Texas to birth again or have yu found a midwife in Ga?! I have been on milk thistle for months, even before I got pregnant. It works on most moms, but not me :)

Amy.....the flax oil I have is in a capsule. It is the BEST stuff. The company is Vital Nutrients and it is organic, cold pressed without chemicals. Not only has is rid me of the headaches, but it also makes moms have fast labors. SIGN ME UP!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

One more thing...you're boys are just so incredibly cute!! So glad they're good ages for my girls...one day :)

Aimee said...

Fast labors??? I'm buying some! :) I'm due in January sometime (?) and yep, planning on driving to TX again. When you have a midwife you love....Not to mention, we wouldn't want life to get too boring here! But I am going to do my prenatal stuff with Margaret Parham this time around. Thanks for your help! :)

Tiffany said...

Aimee....hey, I understand about the midwife thing. I am begging Claudia to fly here for my birth!!!!!! :)

And you will like Margaret...she is very nice and helpful. Make sure and tell her I am a friend of yours and I said hello!!!!

Did I mention that my friend Noelle is using your midwife (in Texas)? Yep. Due in Sept...homebirth :)

Audrey B said...

Hey Tiff!

I am glad you're feeling a little better. I have been praying and thinking about you and Josiah. I saw Hannah yesterday. She is getting so big!!

Unknown said...

Hey Tiff! I am so glad to see you are back in the land of the living! I was getting worried about you! No posts for this long, I knew you must have morning sickness! I'm glad the flax seed oil is working! It's great stuff. We even give it to our dogs in their food. Congrats again on the pregnancy! I can't wait to hear another amazing birth story! (i'm living vicariously through you for the next yr!)

Tiffany said...

Audrey...I am jealous! I want to see Hannah!!!!!!! Hopefully we will see them here this summer :)

Krystal...really I spoke to soon. I have had two migraines since I posted :( However, I know this will soon pass and the light at the end of the tunnel is my little baby!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!