CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Today, Before 10 a.m.

Tarin cut his finger with scissors.


Ethan fell down the stairs.


Kellen got his foot smashed.


Presley was hit in the face (by Tarin).


My Dad was almost taken out (by me) for cooking an "everything" bagel within nose shot.


Josiah was a "first responder" for a mom whose daughter was having a seizure (while he was driving to work).


My oldest 3 sons set a piece of paper on fire in the backyard with a magnifying glass.



Yes, still looking forward to #5 :) Hey, I am never bored!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must be CRAZY!!! What a life :)...

I was just out this morning buying some new running shoes...took Emily to the bathroom and she managed to soak her panties (just missed the toilet completely)...but I still had more errands to do. I just took her in the next store pantiless...what else could I do?

Tiffany said...

oh. that would be a pain. but...you just do whatcha gotta do!

Anonymous said...

This sounds like everyday before 10 am for me ... and yet you are adding yet another to the mix! Are you sure you're not on drugs?????

Anonymous said...

And yet you are about to add another little person to the mix ... are you sure you're not on drugs????