CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Never a Dull Moment...

Funny and Interesting Stories from the Flamm's


Last night Kellen and Tarin walked in the living room and announced that Tarin had a Lego stuck up his nose. (oh, I knew this would happen one day!) After assessing the situation, I realized that the Lego was WAY up there, and his little nostril was already swelling. I proceeded to lay him flat, under the light, and use tweezers to dislodge the red, "Star Wars" ship-light from his nose. After some thrashing and pulling, I retrieved the coveted Lego light from him. I then proceeded to scare him to death...telling him if he did that again, and if we had to take him to the hospital to get it out....what would happen. Needless to say, he no longer likes doctors (ha ha) and is scared to death of putting anything up his nose again (I hope that includes his finger...). So this is now the hot topic of discussion....what doctors do to you if you put foreign objects in your nose.
Sorry no pictures of the nose incident...something I am trying to forget. Besides, Ethan almost passed out watching me and Tarin!!



After church today we were at home eating lunch, and Kellen was telling Ethan about the girl who sat a few seats down from him in church. Apparently (this being overheard by me) she kept looking at Kellen and smiling. Kellen showed Ethan what her face looked like, and said, "She kept looking at me like this. She kept trying to get me in love with her, so I kept having to look away so I didn't fall in love with her." They laughed (while I looked up this girls parents phone number to call and complain....just kidding) and said that that is what girls do to make you fall in love.

1 comments:

Alicia said...

Tiff,
Your kids crack me up! Boys are CRAZY!