CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Bradley Reborn

Alrighty.....I am SO EXCITED to share about the updating of Bradley!

As you may know, I taught Bradley many years ago. I left because of it's outdated materials and general lack of concern for working with OB's and CNMs.

Well, NO MORE. That has all changed with Bradley Reborn!!! Take a look at their blog....with their new website just days away from being launched!!! On this link below you can see some of their new materials, workbook, etc. as well as participate in the "Hot Topic" discussions for the day.

I will be telling you all more about Bradley Reborn in the days to come!!! :) Big news on the home-front!!!

WWW.BRADLEYREBORN.COM



ENJOY!!!

4 comments:

Annie S. said...

Hi Tiffany, I am glad you are back. I have missed reading your blog. I just happend to check today and was so happy to see a new post!! I have never told you but your blog got me through a few rough times in my life. Thanks!!

Tiffany said...

Annie,
Wow. I am so humbled by your comment. Thank you for your kind words.
I have been MIA for a while due to...well, stress and a full schedule! I really want to start blogging again, I just hope I can squeeze in some time for it!!! I am so excited about the bradley Reborn stuff and I hope to pass along some great info through them!
I hope you are doing well :)
Tiffany

proudmama said...

Hey Tiffany
I just found your blog again and was hoping to get back in touch with you guys. I don;t know if you remember me but we took your home birthing class back in Marietta GA and birthed with Claudia!! you were wonderful!! Your boys are so handsome and so good to see that you and Josiah are doing well. I was hoping to send you guys a Christmas Card and was wondering if you still had the same address. Hope to stay in touch with you guys,
Gina
glangston23@gmail.com

007 said...

Awesome! I would love to "follow" your blog, but can't figure it out. My blog is http://lifeforamiller.blogspot.com Do you know how i can follow you?

Thank you!
Kristi