CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 02, 2009

Blogging for Chocolate

As you may know, there is little I will not do for a high quality, gourmet chocolate.

*Ahem*

So when I saw THIS offer, I could not refuse! Free chocolate in exchange for blogging about the chocolate and the company. I have officially registered and will see what delicious chocolaty items arrive at my door in the next few days...and I will be sure to let you all know about it!

Until then every knock at my door will be met with eager anticipation...

Thank you chocolate.com!

Yes. I am shameless *sometimes* :)

4 comments:

Christine said...

Yeah! So glad that you are getting in on this "sweet" deal. ;)

Audrey B said...

Oh yeah!! Sounds good to me.

Andrew and Abby said...

I just gave you a blog award. Visit my blog to see it & pass it on!

Tiffany said...

THANKS ABBY! :)