CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 06, 2009

My brother and his Family

My dear 'little' brother, Nathan, and his beautiful wife courtney are expecting their 2nd baby in March!!! Here they are with the sweetest niece ON EARTH, Hannah. Hannah just turned 2 last week and is very excited about having a baby brother or sister.


The kids and I will be leaving for Georgia in 1 week and 2 days. WHOO-HOO!!!!!!! We will stop in Dallas to see my grandparents for 2 days and then on to Ga to get ready for the birth. Court is using my midwife (i.e. the world's best!) again like she did for Hannah. Courtney had a 3 day labor with Hannah and eventually gave birth in her home, as planned. Lord willing she will have another beautiful homebirth...but for her sake, a faster one!!! Believe me, I will keep everyone posted on the events surrounding this blessed occasion.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet picture! I hope her birth goes wonderfully:-)

Audrey B said...

What a sweet picture! I will be praying for the birth and for your trip. I can't wait to see you guys.

suelarue said...

How exciting, and what a great picture! If you have any extra time while you are in Georgia, give us a call or stop by. Nick and Jill would LOVE to see the boys and we would love to see you too!

Suzanne Turner
678-494-4685
suelarue@comcast.net
www.turnerjournal.com (OOOOOLD website but you have inspired me to update it!)