CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Summertimes....

I apologize to my viewing public on the tardiness of my posting. We have been SUPER busy since the California trip and I am pretty far behind in my picture posts.
So without further delay, here are a few pics from the past 2-3 weeks. Later today I plan to post more..and more...and more (and some video)...to catch up!


FYI...Jon and Noelle are visiting for the summer with their 3 kids...Brennah, Maggie and Findley. Many of these picture are our adventures with them.



Let's begin with Tarin's 7th birthday party! I cannot believe he is 7....I am seriously in shock. It seems he was just born...my little (10 1/2 pound) baby. So blond and sweet...sniff sniff.
*snapping out of nostalgia*
We had his party at a karate...ur, Martial Arts place. The kids LOVED it and have a blast learning new ways to beat up their brothers....ah, I mean new ways to defend themselves. 









































I love this one...Tarin is dancing to everyone singing "happy birthday"  :)









He got to cut the cake with a Samurai Sword!!!








Maggs and Pres........destiny has brought them together.......


Singin and dancin












Dirty from playing outside ALL day!










My little tiny adorably scrumptious Laz is sitting up....sniff sniff sniff....












We went to visit my mom at the Castle (where she is an event planner). The kids LOVE the suit of armor! It is really real!










View from one of the turrets. 


















Ummm.....the adults are outnumbered....they could turn against us...AAAHHH!!!!










Down at "Whitt's End" there is a wardrobe...and Narnia is inside!!!















Noelle and I are terrified.











Chaco country.









Oh yes, my edible, smoochy Laz....I really get nothing done all day long. I sit around and kiss him continuously. 








My pirate son, Kellen. This is prior to him pulling out his second top tooth....











AAAWWW!!!! Jon and Finn.










The little girl in the green shirt followed us around everywhere....we have no idea who she was but she was SO cute and apparently enjoyed the utter chaos of 3 adults wrangling 8 kids. 

0 comments: