CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

4 weeks old!!!

Can you believe it? Laz is 4 weeks old! AH!!!! It has flown by so fast...and I have enjoyed every minute. Pictures coming as soon as I find the cable to download them to the computer!

I am posting to ask for prayer for a friend of mine from church...

She had her 5th child this morning via c-section. They knew prior to the birth that the baby would not live very long...his brain stem never developed and he has no lungs....however, that does not mean that this is not a great loss. I have been grieving all day for this sweet family, and I wanted to let you all know so that you can keep them in your prayers. Ask the Lord to give them grace...and the ability to trust in Him and His plan for their family. This is the O'Brien family.

Thanks so much...

3 comments:

amy v said...

hey Tiff...I will definitely be praying for the O'Brien's. I've wondered, because we do home births and never have any invasive testing done (ultrasound, amniocentesis, etc.)how would one know there is a problem with the baby?? I mean, does the heart beat tell all (or enough?)...I'm not really worried, although I think every pregnant mom worries about these things at some point in her pregnancy.

Audrey B said...

I am glad you are doing well. I will definitely be praying that sweet family. Please pass my name along to them if I can be of any help.

Christine said...

Oh that is so sad, Tiffany. Prayers for their dear family. Blessings!