CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 11, 2007

So sleeeepy.....

I am exhausted. Physically, mentally, emotionally....just plain tired. The past few weeks/months have been a doozie for me, I guess.
*sigh*
Am I getting old? I used to thrive on this stuff! :)

I have been going to bed at 8 p.m.....right after the kids...and sleeping till 8 a.m. And yesterday I took 2 naps!!! Of course today I paid for that one...the house had been trashed and now I am playing catch-up.

My parents have officially moved to Colorado!!! Well, at least my Dad has. My sweet Mommy is still in Georgia waiting for the birth of her first Grandaughter. I plan to fly out to the birth and stay a few days then my Mom and I will drive back to Paradise via Dallas, Tx (to visit my Grandparents and Noelle!!!). So when we return my parents will become natives of the Wild Wild West....we are SO happy to have them here with us!!! And although we love having them live with us, they need to find a home of their own pretty soon...I think the noise and chaos of 4 boys is getting to my Dad :)

SO....that is the update....which means I am off to dreamland!!! It is past my bedtime here...9:14 p.m. :)

(oh, that is SO odd. I have always been a night owl!!!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...you better start taking those herbs and supplements again!! So, when you're in Dallas with your mom, swing down to San Antonio for a visit. I would love to see you!!!! Can't wait to hear how the birth goes.

Tiffany said...

Oh, I am taking them...believe me!

I would LOVE to swing down there...maybe next Texas trip. I will be in Dallas for a day or two then we have to get back up here so my mom can buy a house and so I can do school with the boys. I hate getting behind...and technically this will be their "spring break" since Mom will be gone ;)

Audrey B said...

Maybe you're preggo!!

Unknown said...

I know all about being tired girl! try going to bed at 1:30am, then getting up at 5:30am for clinic and class....then go to work till midnight! who knows...maybe you are prego??? :-)