CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I know, I know....

We are still here, alive and well....after 5 straight weeks of snow on the ground. Several records have been set here in Paradise with this snow...and I must admit, I think it is our fault. My kids pray EVERYDAY that it will snow more....and snow more it does...every weekend for 5 straight weeks!!!!! So I guess I am going to have to have a talk with them...put my foot down...and get them praying for a new car and some extra cash...and world peace. :)

There has been SO much going on here in the past few weeks. LOTS of company and lots of drama (of course). Potty training. Sickness. A big move by my parents (who finally sold the house and have to be out by Feb 7th!). Skiing. :) School starting back. A sister-in-law about to have a baby. The list goes on. And on. I have a loooong list of pictures that I want to post from the past few weeks....and as soon as I get an extra nano-second I will do so.

So for now, I will leave you with the happy thought that my little Presley is almost completely potty trained. This was a concern, if you recall (as I do, with perfect clarity) the potty incident a few months back. As a parent, this is one the happiest things that can happen. Not only am I relieved of bottom wiping, I am also saving a fortune!!! :)

0 comments: