CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 19, 2006

How Times Fly.....

Kids grow up SO fast. Below are some pictures from March 2004. Two years ago already! I remember taking these pictures like it was just last month. It hit me today (in church...like a truck) that Ethan is almost 9 years old. That means that if he moves out at 18....we are half way done with his living at home life! AH!!! Of course, he is welcome to stay as long as he would like to (I always kid with him that him and his wife/kids will have to live in our basement!) but I figure I will plan on him leaving the nest at 18 and if he stays longer I will be pleasantly surprised. Listen to me! He is 9! But hey....what am I doing TODAY that will impact him in the years to come? What are my goals as a parent? As the mother of 4 little boys? Do I make the most of every opportunity to teach them the love of Christ? To teach them to care and serve others above themselves? Or most importantly....to live for Christ and love Him above all else? Sadly, I do not. Now is my wake up call. Only 9 more years...........

Yes, I know. Pres was the cutest baby EVER :)





Tarin was sitting in Presley's baby carseat.





All the boys one Sunday morn before church. Hey! We lived in Georgia then!






My little Kell playing with my little Pres :) Notice one of Josiah's shoes compared to Presley....about the same size! Ha!






All the boys piled on Ethan's bed.

0 comments: