CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 22, 2006

Raspberries and A Pregnant Mom

Wednesday we went on a field trip to Berry Patch Farms to pick strawberries and raspberries.

Yuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmy :)









The boys are stoked about picking berries.....








....however, the strawberries were all picked out. Boo-Hoo......












Tarin was disappointed that he did not get any strawberries.






However, the raspberries were plentiful!!!!! We found that the trick was to pick up the lowest branches and underneath we would find dozens of plump, sweet raspberries.











My Kell-O







Pres was a big help, letmetellya. He probably ate his body weight in raspberries.












Yeah Baby!!! Now....time to go home and make raspberry jam!!!!







My dear friend Tiffany (yes, for real) is due with her baby #2 this Sunday. Ah yes....the last week or so of pregnancy....the best a woman feels. Ummmm, I am totally being facetious. Poor Tiff is *ready*.
So Steph and I decided to take Tiff out for a little R&R on Wednesday evening (while my kids stayed at home with Josiah eating raspberries).



Tiff, Tiff and Steph. Yeah, we were a fun group. I am little Tiff (because I am about a foot shorter than anyone else I know) and pregnant Tiff is big Tiff (only because she is taller, nothing else!). We also have another Tiff at church who is pregnant....so it is SO fun telling everyone apart. After meeting maybe 2 other Tiffanys in my life I now find myself in this Tiffany triangle (or square, if you count my neighbor....yep, another Tiffany). There are more Tiffanys at church than Jennifers.






Tiff on Monday night during our church baby shower. She is having a girl!!! :) Briana :)



Keep her in your prayers....she is going for a VBAC this time and is hoping that the docs/nurses are supportive and the labor goes great.










Aaaahhhh...............a spa pedicure. Is there a better way to spoil a 9 month pregnant mom?! And Tiff had NEVER HAD A PEDICURE.
No, I am not kidding. We called her the pedicure virgin :)







And to top the night off.....Cold Stone Icecream!

0 comments: